While there are a few people who buy and sell their vehicles frequently it is not typically the norm. Buying a car can be a scary experience if you do not know what to expect. Follow these important used car tips buying with poor credit in Lake Stevens to get more value for your money. Visit dealerships with a companion who knows vehicles and can give you advice about vehicles that interest you. When you do locate a car that meets your particular specs, ask yourself these questions:
- Is all of the paint original? Are there touch-ups that may be covering rust or an injury from a previous crash?
- Is the oil at the appropriate level? Is it clear and clean?
- After asking to have the auto put on a lift, view the undercarriage. Does everything look clean and problem-free?
- Whether your vehicle of choice is one of the used Mercedes cars for sale or another make, is the information about the auto’s previous owner available?
- Does the Carfax report include any recalls or collisions?
- Does the maintenance history indicate that the vehicle has been given routine maintenance on schedule? Have any major parts been replaced?
- Is it acceptable to have your own mechanic evaluate the car?
- May I take a test drive?
Visit the experienced staff at Carson Cars to discuss our present inventory and our fabulous prices. We will be happy to discuss additional used car tips buying with poor credit in Lake Stevens. Call (855)583-9356 for your inquiries.
I was denied from every dealership I could find until I came to Carson Cars. Carlos helped me get approved, worked with me on a time to come in, and counseled and guided me to the best car within my budget. I appreciated his mechanical logic, and he made me really comfortable throughout the entire process. Carlos hooked me up with a great car, great deal, and great insurance. Si habla español, le recomiendo que llame a Carlos en Carson Cars. El sabe mucho de carros y me ayudo a encontrar el vehículo perfecto en mi precio. Super atento a cualquier pregunta, duda o inquietud. Ask for Carlos! Pregunte por Carlos! - Lourdes F.